Essen / Gdansk, 30 November 2022
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN?
- You will gain the basic skills needed to work on the wind farms
- You will be granted permissions to work in the dynamically developing offshore wind power sector
- You will gain a chance to transform and learn about the specifics of work in the wind energy sector
- You will be able to continue working at the sea, joining one of the most innovative and forward-looking branches of the Polish economy.
- Technicians, service technicians and CTV operators will be one of the most sought after employees on the Polish Coast in a few years!
HOW DO I APPLY?
Fill in the application form available HERE and send the document to our partner windhunter academy by 27 January 2023 to: email@example.com. At the beginning of February, we will apply to the candidates with an invitation for talks, which will take place in mid-February.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- The training program starts at the beginning of May 2023.
- RWE covers the costs of training and accommodation, in accordance with tax law
- Qualified fishermen will be able to gain practical technical knowledge in the following four weeks of training:
- work at heights;
- mechanics, installation and operation of wind turbines;
- first aid and work at sea with the highest OSH standards.
- During the training there is an intensive English language course, the knowledge of which allows you to work in an international environment.
- At the end of the program, fishermen will visit one of the RWE wind farms operating and will have the opportunity to first contact with a potential employer.
Detailed information on the information meeting on 8 December and the training program can be found at:
RWE active in the offshore wind energy sector
RWE is the world’s leading renewable energy player and number two in the world in offshore wind. RWE has 18 farms in five countries – including Arkona (385 MW), one of the largest of its kind in the German part of the Baltic Sea. RWE operates a total of about 3 GW of installed capacity in offshore wind projects, Sofia wind farms (1.4 GW off the coast of the UK) and Kaskasi (342 MW off the German coast) under construction and develops a total of more than 10 GW of secured capacity worldwide.
Photos for publication in the media are available in the RWE media database.